The ARC is an initiative by IndoEuroSync to provide real time industrial automation solutions in both organizational and academic level. ARC has already been organizing regular student seminars in Germany including workshops and live experiments at APS in Germany. ARC provides to the students the access to industrial robotics under production conditions with remote control. An extensive
exchange program for Indian faculty members guarantees the high quality of the educational lessons and practical courses. These practical courses allow direct control of the industrial robots in Germany from Indian universities. Concretely, the students learn simulating, programming and controlling the robots in order to test their results at these industrial robots, which are equipped with grippers, sensors, etc.
Applied Robot Control for Industrial Automation:
- Each participating university receives a software access for simulation and control of industrial robots.
- Students learn individually and as a team to solve concrete industrial tasks which are splits into various suitable sub-tasks for immediate learning success. These tasks are supervised by trained Indian faculty members along with remotely participating German experts. The automation tasks are designed and developed in cooperation with the Indian faculty members.
Requirement for Indian University:
- Indian University/College need to be a member of Indo-Euro Synchronization academic cluster. For further inquiries on obtaining the membership please contact us at email@example.com
Benefits of the Membership and Remote robotic lab at Indian University:
- Member of our Academic cluster will receive the necessary training for their faculty members at Germany to run this program.
- Software and its server support will be provided to members of the universities to establish automation lab facilities at their location
- These universities are the premium members of our near future Automation Cluster in India to execute the industrial and research projects in next days.
- Trained students will be the first point of contact for internship positions and jobs in our projects and partner automation industries from India and Germany.